Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Teriyaki Cluck Cluck

Mommy didn't come home until 9 tonight. I missed her so much she could hear me crying even before she opened the door. After she gave me dinner she told me she had a surprise for me. She saved me some teriyaki chicken from Sushi-tei. She wiped off most of the sauce so it was more like plain grilled chicken but it was still super yummy. I know she has more in that white box. I hope she forgets to put it in the fridge tonight. Bwahahaha



UPDATE - I laid down next to mommy last night and we watched Ally McBeal on Netflix together.  I tried to make her extra comfy so that she'll fall asleep and forget about the leftovers on the counter.  It worked...she fell asleep but so did I. She woke me up at 2am to go to bed but put the leftovers away first. boooo  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment