Friday, April 8, 2011

Self Introduction

Hi, my name is Zeroichi.  Before I was adopted my name was Levi, but my new mommy didn’t like it so she decided to rename me. Mommy really wanted to name me “Ichi” because she adopted me on 1/11/11.  Daddy wanted to name me “Zero” after a character in MegaMan.  Since daddy thought mommy should get a hamster instead of a cat, she agreed to name me Zero in the hopes that he would warm up to me faster. And that is how I became “Zeroichi”.  (Don’t worry, Daddy loves me now.)

You are probably wondering why a cat like me was put up for adoption.  I originally had 4 siblings…canine and feline. When I was 5 years old, my ex-father ran into some financial difficulties, and had to choose which one of us to surrender to the East County Animal Shelter.  I was picked, since the ex-father thought that I had a higher chance of being adopted since I was declawed.  Thankfully I was rescued by the Tri-Valley Animal Rescue (TVAR) before I was given a drug overdose, and put into foster care with a wonderful family.  Since daddy threatened to declaw a cat mommy adopts,  mommy was searching for clawless kitties on PetFinder and found me. When mommy found out that I was about to move into a display cage at Petsmart Dublin for 2 weeks, she panicked. So that very same day, Mommy and Auntie Sandra left work early to drive an hour to Dublin to meet me. I went home that night. 

Going Home

No comments:

Post a Comment