Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today mommy gave me "thanksgiving day dinner" for breakfast.



A 5 star gourmet entree?! My butthole. It looks nothing like the thanksgiving feast mommy's been telling me about. We were expecting shredded turkey, bits of potatoes and cranberries... Instead we get this...




At least it doesn't taste horrible. Mommy said that dinner will be late tonight but I'll get the thanksgiving dinner I've been dreaming about. Can't wait.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. Zero dear, if you don't like what's being served you can come over here. We have plenty of turkey left and ham, too!

    Love & hugs
    Tipper

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hopes your Thanksgiving dinner dreams come true! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it could have been worse. Me don't know how, but it could have been...
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, that Merrick is good stuff!

    ReplyDelete