Look everyone ... my very first award! The Kreativ Blogger Award. Thank you Zoe and Fuzzy (OKCats) for sharing this award with me. You have changed my life forever. Before this award, I was a loner in the kitty blogging world. The two of you were my only friends. Today i have lots!
Now I get to tell you five things about myself. Yay!
1. I'm a momma's boy. Mommy always needs to be in my line of sight. Whether she's cooking, pooping, sleeping or watching TV I will always be by her side.
2. Daddy tells me that my meows for attention, sometimes sound more like an old human female. :(
3. I have learned to sleep on top of mommy to avoid getting kicked or smacked while she sleeps.
4. I hate veggies, and will push them aside when its in my cat food. But when mommy feeds veggies to me by hand, I somehow end up eating them.
5. Mommy loves all animals, but she's always loved dogs the most. She never thought she could enjoy being a cat mommy as much as she would a dog's. I have changed her mind about that silly thought. mwahaha.
Now I get to share my award with some other kitties. I choose you George, Tipper, Max and Misty (The Crews)!. Thank you so much for introducing me to all your friends! I had such a great time meeting so many wonderful kitties today.