Wednesday, June 29, 2011

AFK No More

I'm baaaaccckkk! So... Aunt Kathy's baby shower was this past Sunday and so mommy took Friday and Monday off for the preparation and recovery from the event which meant that mommy got to spend lots more time with me. Downside was that she was so busy making things for the party and playing a new computer game with daddy called Terraria that it left very little computer time for me. I hate both of them. I originally had no idea she took Monday off so i tried everything I could to wake her up. I meowed non stop for about an hour in a rhythmic monotone voice that tricked her into thinking I was her alarm. It was funny watching her hitting the snooze button! Then I tried the cute I need affection act by shoving me head under her hand for some pets. I licked her arms, shoulders and nose but that didn't really work either. I jumped on her chest and crotch... She groaned in pain but still didn't get out of bed. The only time she did was to feed me breakfast and when I started licking a used dryer sheet. Seriously don't you think I have a bad mommy since she didn't get out of bed until I tried to kill myself?!! Anyways she grabbed the dryer sheet away from me and shoved it between her mattress and crawled back into bed. When she finally got up it was 11:30!!!!!! She still wasn't trying to get ready for work. She just grabbed a cupcake and plopped down in front of the tv. I went to the door and meowed for about 10 minutes to remind her to go to work but she just laughed at me. I hope she still got paid cuz if my menu suffers because of her laziness I will be one very angry kitty.





5 comments:

  1. Hey, at least she got up to feed you breakfast! It could haf been worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hope she appreciates all of your efforts, Zeroichi! We don't try to get our mom up in the mornings. In fact, we'd prefer she DIDN'T get up, because then we get more petties and cuddles! Of course, we both do love to wake her up in the middle of the night, but that's a different story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 11:30?!! It's a wonder you hadn't wasted away to nothing by then. Our Mom leaves dry kibbles out for us so we don't starve to death overnight.

    Love,
    Tipper

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does sound like the quality of service is seriously lagging, Zeroichi! You need to be a lot stricter with your human.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zeroichi, you haf to always remind your humans to do things. Mine mommy needs reminding constantly. Lucky for our moms that they haf such devoted kittehz!

    ReplyDelete