Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Origami

The theme of Aunt Kathy's baby shower mommy's organizing is an afternoon tea with a Japanese twist. Mommy's been working on origami balls to place near the flower arrangements to add the touch of Japaneseyness. I tried to help but I get distracted easily.

Me: hey mommy, how can I help?
Mommy: you can start by folding the paper in half
Me: like this?
Mommy: yeah
Me:I'm tired, I think I'll watch you instead.
Mommy: fine
Me: mommy! Look at me!
Mommy: ... Cute
Me: you didn't even look...
Mommy: Zero...I'm kinda busy
Me: I hate you. Munch munch much
Mommy: stop it.

2 days later... Mommy finally finished one ball.

Mommy: I quit. One is enough. Let's make cranes instead.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, we have tried that oragami, but not mastered it like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But ya ought to have a kittie companion. It really helps here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad you ate your paper flower, but I don't blame you a bit. I would have done the same thing.

    Love
    Tipper

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a lot of hard work, Zeroichi. I think it is better to supervise, with lots of naps!

    Purrs,
    玉ちゃん

    ReplyDelete
  5. That origami looks very fancy and hard to make!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that looks hard! I would have eaten it too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAHA!! You and your mom make a great comedic duo!! When my mom won't look at me when I want her to, I scream and scream and scream. She eventually looks at me (to tell me to shut up, but still, she looks at me).

    Your friend, Zoe

    ReplyDelete