Friday, May 6, 2011

Tummy contest

Mommy found out that okcats.blogspot.com was hosting a tummy contest with award money going to a shelter of the winners choice. So exciting! I can't wait to get prettied up and have mommy take pictures of me. "Say what? Today? Deadline's today? I'm not ready...."

Mommy and I looked through her iPhone for the best photo of my tummy. It was a hard decision to make but we decided on this one...





Runner up: We both thought this was more of a boobie picture.

3 comments:

  1. Great tummy shots! You cracked us up with the comment about your second photo! It's very nice to meet you, and we're thrilled you entered our contest!

    Your new friends, Fuzzy and Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I laughed so hard at your booby pic! Hilarious! You chose a really good tummy pic. Hope you win the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fuzzy and Zoe! It's nice to meet you too. Thanks for hosting this tummy model contest. I peeped at some of my competition and I'm starting to feel a little insecure. There's so many fine looking tummies out there. Sounds like my boobie photo was a hit. Good thing I'm a boy since I don't want it to come back and bite me when I become famous.

    Hi Susie! I'm keeping my back toes crossed (since I'm front declawed). TVAR is the shelter I'll choose of course if I win. I wouldn't have been able to enter the contest if it wasn't for you, Terri and everyone else at TVAR.

    ReplyDelete