Saturday, January 14, 2012

Pudding and Bones

Mommy's out with daddy now but since he had to do laundry today mommy and I got to be lazy today. We slept in until noon. Watched some hockey while mommy heated up some old KFC, then turned on Netflix for "Bones". Chicken tasted a bit funny so we ate tapioca pudding for lunch instead. Mommy told me to stop hogging it but it was sooo yummy. 
Then mommy crawled under some blankets and I crawled on top of her and we watched like 4 episodes until daddy said he was on his way. Boo.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

  1. Mmmmm, pudding is delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm, pudding. We luf lazy days wif the Mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing is as good as a lazy day...with pudding on top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh tapioca! My favorite! And a cuddly day with Mommy, yous lucky!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh tapioca! My favorite! And a cuddly day with Mommy, yous lucky!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad your Mom lets you share everything with her. Mine does, too!

    Love,
    Tipper

    ReplyDelete